Monday - 9AM - 5PM
Tuesday - 9AM - 5PM
Wednesday - 9AM - 5PM
Thursday - 9AM - 5PM
Friday - 9AM - 5PM
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
CLOSED FOR LUNCH 1PM - 2PM Monday - Friday
Full time courses in Ó Fiaich Institute of Further Education run from September - June
You can apply online to Ó Fiaich Institute of Further Education here. Applications for the each academic year will open from January 1st.
Please note a valid email address and mobile phone number must be given as all correspondence will be made via mobile phone and email.
Course Admission Interviews take place during March, April & May with course offers issued thereafter.
Interview Dates 2020
- Round 1 - Wednesday 11th March 2020
- Round 2 - Wednesday 1st April 2020
- Round 3 - Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th May 2020
Applications receive on or after the 1st June will not be interviewed until late August.
You will be told in your interview letter (sent by email) what you need to take to interview, you must take a reference with you from either a teacher or employer.
In the case of photography or art related courses you must also take a small portfolio of your work with you.
You will be asked at interview to complete a Garda Vetting application so please make sure you have a list of all previous addressed you have lived at.
All fee due dates are clearly listed on the offer letter.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO REMEMBER:
- Your email address and mobile phone number must be CURRENT.
- Garda Vetting is compulsory for all prospective students.
- You will be notified by email/text about your interview – this outlines what you need to bring with you on the day of your interview.
- Course Admission Interviews take place during March, April & May with course offers issued thereafter.
- Final Admission Interviews take place in late August with limited places on offer.
- All Course Fees must be paid in full on acceptance of course place.
- Those in receipt of Back to Education Allowance or SUSI Grant and/or holders of Full Irish Medical Card are EXEMPT from the PLC Government Levy, proof of such must be submitted immediately.
- PLC Courses commence in early September.