- Engineering Workshop Process
- Material Science
- Engineering Workshop Theory
- Work Experience
- Computer Aided Drawing (2-D)
- Engineering Drawing
This course aims to develop skills, knowledge and expertise that may be required in gaining an apprenticeship in a range of trades in the construction sector.Career Opportunities & Progression Routes
Suitable candidates being selected by interview.
- Course Co-Ordinator
Student Services Costs:
€200 this includes a non-refundable deposit of €50
Government Levy (PPC)
The following categories of participant are exempt from paying the Government Levy (PPC):
- Full medical Card holders in their own right and their dependent children
- Those who are eligible under the student grant scheme
- Those in receipt of the Back to Education Allowance (BTEA)
QQI Certification Charge:
QQI Level 5 €50 QQI Level 6 €80
Fees charged by professional bodies - These will be outlined under Additional fees for applicable courses.
Additional costs which may include: Books, uniforms, equipment and trips.