This course is designed to give candidates a broad knowledge of the holistic approach to health and well-being. Learners gain practitioner qualifications for employment in therapies including Swedish Massage, Reflexology, Reiki Masters and Nutrition.
ITEC Level 3 Awards
- Holistic/Swedish Massage
- Holistic Approach to Health
- Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
- Anatomy and Physiology
Additional Practitioner Certificates:
- First Aid Responder
- Reiki Level 1, 2 & 3 (Masters)
- Work Simulation Program and 3 week work placement
ITEC Level 3 Awards:
Additional Practitioner Certificates
All our Level 5 PLC courses are open to school leavers (Leaving Cert/ Leaving Cert Applied Students/A Levels/GCSE or equivalent), QQI Level 4 graduates and mature applicants. A QQI Level 5 award is a prerequisite to access a Level 6 programme.
Progression To Degrees
Graduates can progress to study various related courses in OFI including Beauty Therapy, Makeup Artistry or Advanced Beauty Therapy. Alternatively, learners can progress to a number of areas including Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Nutrition or Massage Therapy in specialist colleges such as CNM or HCD.
Graduates progress to employment in various areas including:
Spa's | Cruise Liners | Healing Centres and Health Farms | Leisure Centres | Sports & Fitness Centres | Hotels | Beauty Salons | Self Employment
This is an incredible course for anybody passionate or interested in holistic health and well-being. It is, at times, hard work but always enjoyable and rewarding. Teachers were knowledgeable, supportive, personable and caring. I had so much fun learning under their guidance and I would recommend this programme to anyone interested in holistic health and well-being.
2020-21 Course Fees
Note - Some courses may require the learner to purchase relevant industry-specific material for their own use which may not be included in the list of course fees.
€30 of Enrolment Fees are Non-Refundable. All fees subject to change.
The following categories of participant are exempt from paying the PLC Government Levy:
- Medical Card/SUSI Grant/Back to Education Allowance Holders may be exempted from PLC Government Levy. Documentary Evidence must be presented immediately to avail of such exemptions.
- Medical Card/Back to Education Allowance Holders may be exempted from QQI Exam Fees. Documentary Evidence must be presented immediately to avail of such exemptions.