ITEC Diploma for beauty specialists
Diploma in Facial electrical treatments
- Unit 9 Skincare & Eye Treatments
- Unit 10 Makeup
- Unit 11 Manicure & Pedicure
- Unit 12 Waxing
- Unit 22 Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- Unit 13 Facial Electrical Treatments
- Anatomy and Physiology
- QQI level 5 Digital Marketing
- QQI level 5 First Aid
This course provides a thorough understanding and skills for a Beauty Specialist requiring a high-level qualification in beauty. Ideal for those seeking employment in Salons, Health farms, Spas and Cruise Liners.
Career Opportunities & Progression Routes
The course will allow successful candidates to seek employment in locations such as: Beauty Therapy Salons, Pharmacies, Hotels, Leisure Centres, Spa's, Cruise Liners, Health Centres and health Farms. On completion, graduates will also be equipped to set up a private practice in Beauty therapy and Holistic Health.
This course is aimed at students who have completed the Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Applied, Leaving Certificate Vocational and mature students
€138 plus student kit - cost to be confirmed.
All our Beauty and Holistic programmes are located off the main OFI campus in a separate centre called Robin House. This centre is located beside Aldi; adjacent to DPL in Dundalk. See Google Map details below:
- Course Co-Ordinator Emma jane Lambe
Student Services Costs:
Government Levy (PPC)
The following categories of participant are exempt from paying the Government Levy (PPC):
- Full medical Card holders in their own right and their dependent children
- Those who are eligible under the student grant scheme
- Those in receipt of the Back to Education Allowance (BTEA)
QQI Certification Charge:
QQI Level 5 €50 QQI Level 6 €80
Fees charged by professional bodies - These will be outlined under Additional fees for applicable courses.
Additional costs which may include: Books, uniforms, equipment and trips.